UPGRADING TO HUSBAND 1.0, page-3

1. 5,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    I'm going from memory here, but there was something similar for a GF -> Wife upgrade...

Dear Tech Support,
    I recently upgraded GirlFriend 4.0 to Wife 1.0. It's a great upgrade in general, but it seems to cause some issues with programs like Football 24.7, and PokerNight 2.0.

Please help,
    New Hubby.

Dear New Hubby,
    Congratulations on taking the plunge. Wife 1.0 really is a great program, if maintained properly. If you're not too stingy to use the in-app purchases (flowers and jewellery are my favourites, but wine and chocolate are pretty awesome too), you will find that RegularFreeSex (almost always bundled with Wife 1.0) will run smoothly forever. Many complain that that app runs much slower over time, but trust me, those in-app purchases really work.

If you run Cooking 3.0 and DoTheDishes 2.2 regularly, you will find that infrequent attempts to run the apps you mentioned will work without glitches.

Some guys fall for the temptation of upgrading to Wife 2.0, but IMO life is much better if you take the time to learn and understand the Wife 1.0 user interface. (Unfortunately, every OEM package comes with a different UI, so there is no owners manual available. It just takes time and patience.)

A word of warning. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE attempt to install any subsequent versions of GirlFriend. If Wife 1.0 detects any hint of GirlFriend it instantly uninstalls itself, and deletes all your system resources in the process.

Kind regards,
    Tech Support.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.