CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Upowo Map

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    sorry whomever posted the map from CAZ, I downloaded it but now cant find your post again sorry (l0oked back but it had eveporated!??) so I made a new one.

I have scanned and drawn in roughly what BB was saying/speculating on at the Phuket presentation.

1. They appear to have located another 15km spur of the DOF running right off from the current Jorc drilled area. it doesnt outcrop so not visble from the surface but can be seen quite ok from the aeromagnetic survey. This could be just as rich as the existing jorced area but not going to surface so higher capex. They will drill some holes into it very soon. So theres another 15Kms of DOF. maybe 70%of  the existing resource again??

2. BB and the Gheko Geo now suspect that the feeder zone of massive sulphides that is supplying the whole area might lie in the low ground between the two DOFs. This is from EM indications but spec holes need to be drilled. -

2A the reason for this becomes more clear if you see the topography - its in the lowest ground between the two hill ranges on site that define the dof parameters. (I havnt been to the site ....yet,  but Iwill ....and hope im not talking a complete load of crap.) Also in his opinion the richest parts of the DOF are those nearest to the DOF which bodes well for the north DOF nearby. off to the west into NRE claim the DOF peters off down to about only 1 meter thick.
    So hes confident we have the best parts of the DOF on CLA tenements.

3 theres also some hits of decent bits of vanadium to the north east of the JORC.

with the new money being raised by CLA/CAZ and NRE  just now a lot more drill and geologic  info will soon be forthcomming about this potentially world class new Cobalt area. All intersting and a bit of synergy having others there.

Scan 2.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.