LYC 0.65% $6.88 lynas rare earths limited

ups and downs, page-4

1. 10,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    Hi 1nvestor

I can empathise with the emotional roller coaster ride. We all experience it to one degree or another. However I think BJ?s advice is sound. Sit back and relax.
    This morning?s open is reassuring; I expect more gentle upward pressure over the next two days and increasing pressure upwards as the week progresses. We have some good catalysts coming which have been mentioned by us all over the past month, they are in other threads and I?m sure you know them.

Most importantly, look at why you own them. Is it for the long haul? If so there is an enormous amount of news to support your ( in my opinion) wise decision to buy into Lynas. Demand, demand, demand....shortage of supply, shortage of supply, shortage of supply. Hey, we?ll really see the share price rocket if Lynas signs up China for a supply contract :) It?s not impossible.
    If you own them for short term trading, don?t ask me for clues, I don?t have any, I?ve also got parcels bought at $2.07, $2.03, $1.94 etc. Though I did top up with a good parcel at $1.76 on Friday. But do wish I?d sold at $2.30 and bought back in at $1.70....oh well, dreams :)

Definition: First mover advantage; all eyes focus upon them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
-0.045(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $6.477B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.05 $6.83 $8.598M 1.238M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 8032 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.88 10788 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.