TZL 0.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

UPS

1. 83 Posts.
    Reread the announcement carefully:

"Logistics and Transportation Corporation announced by TZ Limited (TZL, the "Company") on the 28th May 2014."

The last 5 words gives this away ---- It is the UPS announcement and it is very scary that they have not named them.

Next question I have to ask is there enough cash on hand to supply these 60% of lockers before the EOFY? Looks like a good announcement before a CR. Lets assume 50% Margin on each Locker. $50,000 per locker that is cost of $25,000 per locker to TZ to supply 60% by EOFY that's a min cost $4,500,000 and Chinese manufacturers very rarely give 90 day payment terms.

I also can not see UPS being on anything else then a minimum 3 month payment term with TZ. Makes it really tough to get the cash in bank before the quarter closes.

If this is it from UPS to supply the American Market we have over estimated the amount they are willing to take from TZ. Could it just be the tail end of the supplier agreement signed back in 2014 that a minimum amount had to be taken before a certain date? They are adhering to that amount with no intention on continuing with TZ into the future.

Lets just hope its only the start and the whole UPS order.​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.158M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11880 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 220306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.