MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

With all due respect Rhodes, I concur with you regarding that's...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    With all due respect Rhodes, I concur with you regarding that's what traders do on a regular basis. I don't give a rats tossbag, but I concur.
    Where I think you are missing my point is that SBB was posting negative stuff FEVERISHLY all last week whilst the SP was plummeting down. Perhaps it was then that someone (such as yourself) should have come onboard & told HIM that what he was doing was blatant down ramping................I was on his/her back about it a few times........whilst there were people out there in shareland really worrying about their holding or trading into MEO. That's where there was some emotion.

As for emotion & me when it comes to this game, there is none as this is just a hobby I've been involved in for 10 or so years.
    I just don't like certain natured people that like to rub gloom into people that may be hurting.

For SBB to have the audacity to post how 'successful' he has been today on a stock that he lambasted from pillar to post to the same audience that read his negative dribble last week is just sheer arrogance & I believe has NO place on here when there are people that may be hurting.

Better to stick to his 'way of trading' as you say, & just say nothing! He'll be better respected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.