EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Guys, I have been studying HHO gas (browns gas) in cars for a...

1. 85 Posts.
    Guys, I have been studying HHO gas (browns gas) in cars for a few weeks now. I am always interested in new technology stocks, because the upside for a company to slot into a position to take advantage of the dieing oil economy is massive. I have not been following EDE, untill now when i found this announcement in the wilson report this morning.
    I am installing a HHO system into my own car as it improves fuel economy by up to 40% even more in some cars.
    Just look up HHO and Browns gas and anything on the net to do with adding HHO gas into the air intake of petrol cars, and you can see this is something thats about to take off. There are companies selling HHO kits in america that are booming in sales and some people reporting 50% reduction in fuel costs and better running engines, i mean seriously...why didnt we all do this years ago.

So I am curious what EDE has in mind. Can it take advantage of the upside this has? Theres mechanics everywhere scrambling to educate up and fit HHO systems to cars as people everywhere who cant fit their own system, are askingn mechanics if they can do it.
    look fro "pulse HHO" and "water4gas" and at first you might think its all hoax, as I did but i did physics basics and research and started from scratch, made my own bubbler and found out how to make it better and now ive got one that makes lots of gas for little power and am about to plum it into my cars intake. Ive done a test already and noticed the engine ran better at idle, so i know it works to SOME degree. Just gotta see the results for myself first hand. But ive seen enough evidence on the net proove to me it works.
    Ill be watchin EDE>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 181422007 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8642195 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.