CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

Good morning SP, I tend to agree with your assessment although I...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Good morning SP, I tend to agree with your assessment although I do at the odd time get giddy watching the up and down gyrations of CQT. I sense that along with several other stocks, CQT is soon to trade to levels that several on this forum have predicted. All the fundamentals are now in place for a strong upward push. It clearly wants to go but needs a reason other than a general comprehension of a $1.4 bn resource in the ground. I also sense a number of forces at play on CQT and although you are clearly not a supporter of any current corporate play, I strongly believe that this will prove the catalyst for the inevitable upward push of CQT which, looking at the charts, could be quite significant. As the price move changes, so does the nature of the investor/punter so often, the short term T3 traders are osmotically replaced with those with slightly longer term investment timelines. This in turn creates register stability which underpins the stock. All that said, it is still all ahead of us but from my own perspective, I am comfortable being here.

GDTY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.