NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Also praise for Peter Munachen who had to make the decision to...

1. 2,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 924
    Also praise for Peter Munachen who had to make the decision to keep both EP368 and EP426.
    I remember having a discussion with him at the time about whether or not to keep them or to sell or relinquish our share whilst EGO were the company in charge of the permits.
    Much frustration was expressed at the slowness of the negotiations that EGO was undertaking and we discussed what NWE could possibly do to expedite them with the farming landholders to gain access to the drill site on mutually acceptable terms.
    EGO unfortunately for their shareholders had enormous trouble with the Red Gully well and had to borrow money from MIN to try to fix the problem .... the rest is history.
    But thankfully Peter kept the permits.
    I would have kept permit 413 as well. We had proved up unconventional gas resource of some 2.7tcf of gas in that permit and the 3D seismic that was undertaken showed up that there was a potential for a convential hydrocarbon deposit in the South East sector. 413 is also within the gas fairway of the Perth Basin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.