NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Hi @OldGeoI was also just looking at calcs for the next step of...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    Hi @OldGeo

I was also just looking at calcs for the next step of flow testing. What you have complied here is just brilliant, it captures all the data required for comparison and analysis.

Can I just add, and I am by no means a geo or well engineer, is it not important to also factor in the diameter of the production liner / string?

From my limited understanding, WE-2 was finished with a 3.5 inch production liner and LD-1 will be far wider @ 5.5 inch. so 57% larger. From my knowledge, smaller tubing will limit the production flow rate due to the increased friction resistance caused by excessive flow velocity. Is that correct?

And if so, does it not mean the flow rate of LD-1 has a much higher likelihood to be greater than the 69mmscf/d of WE-2, possibly 100+mmscf/d? Of course the JVP may constrain thru the choke size, hoping they test using a 2inch choke like WE-2.

On a separate note, thanks for everyone's input today and over the past few weeks/months... you know who you are... for us long termers, today was akin to judgement day. After 11yrs holding, I almost shed a tear... almost.

Lots to be excited about for the coming weeks and months. A bit to digest today, all good though, very happy and I will be sitting down in the afternoon sun to enjoy a cold beer with the good wife.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.