NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Further .....Some of the news programs that I watch from America...

1. 2,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 911
    Further .....
    Some of the news programs that I watch from America are highlighting that there is a significant energy shortage being experienced in Europe and the Russians are the major supplier of Gas to that market.
    Some sources are reporting that there is a significant rise in the price of Gas and that there are factors involved that are causing a supply shortage as well.
    The significant push that has happened in Europe to convert their energy supply to Wind and Solar has impacted on the supply of energy.
    The Americans are also experiencing supply shortages of Gas as well as Gasoline. The broadcasters I listened to were lamenting that they thought that there was an abundance of Gas and they were at a loss to understand why there was now a shortage in the USA.
    I understand that the Biden Administration closed a pipeline and have a Green agenda but I am surprised that USA is experiencing such a shortage .... unless it is just in the Eastern States .... but I don't know for sure.
    The reason that I am bringing this up is because I think that for once NWE has come good at the right time in History to be able to capitalize on the World markets to our benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.