DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

smartdude,You are correct re the no. shares issued, post placing...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    smartdude,

You are correct re the no. shares issued, post placing and Rights.

However, the NPV10 quoted is a pretty blunt instrument which is, of course, very sensitive to a number of factors which, as the company have attempted to point out, are highly probable to add to the baseline.

One must also factor in the strong likelihood of actual earnings causing the stock to trade at a premium to the NPV and one also needs to consider the supply/demand backdrop for Cu going forward. Both silver and copper are well above the NPVs quoted in the September presentation and with hard assets continuing to rise due to the structural weakness of the USD (and other 'leading' currencies) one would be brave to bet against continued strength in hard assets against paper.

But arguably, the most significant factor which must currently be ignored by these early NPVs is the very strong probability of both extended minelife at Boseto and the addition of new production from further along the companies enormous strike length.

It largely boils down to individual investment timescales and ones opinion on long term earnings from the production of essential natural resources. I find DML fits well with my own view in both these areas.
    CPDLC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.