GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

upside remains positive

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57

Yes we have hit the wall hard and we are unsure of what is around the corner. I remain hopeful regarding #3 and look forward to some more company info and a trading halt soon with good news. The fall is on the back of a nervous investors and a 1.6+ fall on the US markets ON...

GGE is drilling fast and will move quickly. I expect some support around 7/8 by the end of the week. I am willing to hold and I suspect the 37 million sitting at 0.001 will continue to sit there to keep the numbers looking bad!...

HOLD HOLD HOLD to current SH's, most negative posts are from "no stock held"...

Thanks to all for your posts however, like others I have made very decent returns with this forum and appreciate both posts that I find both negative and positive.

LETS NOT FORGET REMAINING POTENTIAL...

- The Napoleonville Salt Dome has the potential to contain 520 billion cubic feet (BCF) of gas and 4.5
    million barrels of oil (MMBO) from over 60 prospects and leads which have been identified so far from
    Grand Gulf?s proprietary 50 square mile 3D seismic survey. The agreement with Grand Gulf includes
    access to the entire Napoleonville potential.

? The Napoleonville Salt Dome has historically produced 188 billion cubic feet of gas and 20.2 million
    barrels of oil. Multiple high quality targets have been identified from the recent 50 sq mile 3D seismic
    survey and as the technical work continues, it is likely to generate significantly more prospect and PUD
    opportunities. The primary targeted sands are Tex W, Big Hum, Operc, Cris R II ? VII, Marg Vag,
    Camerina and Miogyp with sands commencing at 4,000ft to 14,000ft.

? As of February 2010, approximately 5,700 acres of leases had been exercised from Grand Gulf and
    partners 35,300 optioned acres pertaining to the seismic shoot. Relationships with the various
    landowners previously under option have been maintained in preparation to lease newly developed
    prospects as they advance.

Regards
    Lynnie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $12.77K 2.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7518972 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 730188 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.