MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

upside target, page-12

1. 1,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    This is my e-mail:

"Firstly, congrats. Nick on getting the company to the stage where, in my opinion,we are on the cusp of a new gold mining era in Victoria.

It will be truly a Golden era for MCO.

I suppose we have had two - three weeks prior to Xmas of production, even if it has only been the processing of development ore, and almost a couple of weeks

into the new year no doubt with the blending ( hopefully ) of some of Maxwell's.

My question is: Do we have to wait for the quarterly due at the end of January for news on MCO's historical "first" gold pour or would you think you will be in a position to make an announcement prior to 31st. January ?

The suspense is killing a number of your faithful long term holders and we should be grateful if you would put us out of our misery.

I will look forward to saying hello if you have an "official" opening at Woods Point sometime in the near future "

The man is an absolute legend - here is his VERY QUICK reply:

" . . . . . definitely prior to 31 Jan we'll talk about the gold going across the table right now. It is NOT Maxwell ore right now - just stockpiled ore. That is a brief answer for your questions.

The commissioning process over Xmas was not ideal because Gekko all went on hols and left us in the lurch somewhat but I don't want to complain. We are at it now "

O.K. gents ( and others ); there is enough here to keep you posting until we get an announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.