CUE 2.00% 9.8¢ cue energy resources limited

Agree with Johnnyd9.The Caterina is the one in my opinion...

1. 102 Posts.
    Agree with Johnnyd9.

The Caterina is the one in my opinion too.

Cue boys are smart enough to insist on a major player and will probably retain 50% free carry.

The most important part for Caterina IMO is that whoever the farminee may be - would own and operate their rig. This way it would be drilled sooner rather than later and efficiently.

The Meo posters are all in Petrobras guessing - but me thinks Asian player but its all irrelevant. Asia is after all the market for the product.

Yes what those MEO people don't understand is how expensive their company is. The Karoon players are learning their value right now.

Artemis - You cannot tell me that Chevron - one of the top 5 oil companies in the world Arte'missed an extension to Wheatstone that would have doubled their field. - I simply do not believe it.

And if you do - then you should also believe that Wheatstone, Pluto and Artemis are all linked?? And also that Woodside missed that Wheatstone was connected to Pluto?

hahahhaha - come on! These Meo fruitcakes you must have rocks in their heads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.