GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

upside

1. 1,472 Posts.
    Hi Guys and Gals,

Doogsie I understand your pain, some people see investing as a business venture where there are operating losses and operating profidts for what they are. You have lived it like a bad personal relationship and you can grow as a person once you are honest and own the decision you made when you did. Move on and let it go. Some people I have known found great benefit in Lithium Carbonate, Aropax and Zybexia. It is very suitable for hypo-mania.

The rest of you if you would indulge me I will give you an opinion on what I see.

Part of my background was a director and manager of large portfolios in a securities firm ( 13yrs ) of note which I will not diclose. My expertise was in industrial stocks and not so much resources but my passion has obviously shifted.
    No I was not one of those used car salesmen flogging the latest whim for a commision. God bless them.

I have been accumulating GGE for many months quietly and as part of that process reading all and everyone of your posts.
    i have a substantial holding.

Well done to all of you who feel you have a valued comment to make.

First up....Do I get them wrong. Well not often but yep.

May I give a run down on what I see the situation to be.

First up the negatives to be fair.

The litigation on D & L 1.

Ever wonder why we get pretty much what we want in Louisiana and Texas in the oil fields (if you want to add Texas in that do so for good reason).

Because although its a filthy rich oil province where even the brain dead monkeys can strike oil, its the most plaintiff friendly state in the USA to sue an oil company. In plain speak, you can drill what you like where you like with a huge chance of success if you can handle the risk of a lawsuit going against you if you stuff up and wreck the environment. Lets do not be precious here, most of the spoils go to the lawyers and claimants but little ever goes to the environment remediation, despite thats the platform the lawyers use to launch the action.

Ok lets move on, well blowout not hugely bad but bad enough for the parasite legal profession to whip up 200 residents to launch legal action against the operator Mantle Oil.
    Oh year GGE gets caught up in the action as well.

Now the state of play is GGE has insurance and Mantle has insurance and anothe bozo company in the mix ( I cant recall ) has insurance.

The other bit of good news is the District court ruled against punitive damages in the test case ( trust me this very very very good)

Bit we do not know is how much insurance GGE has or Mantle for that matter .

Now I am betting that wells that were planned with Mantle have been pushed back. Because I reckon the relationship between Mantle and GGE would have got frosty by now. In fact If any of this incompetence in the operating of the well overflows to GGE, then GGE will sue Mantle for every penny.

Now the next bit of negativity is the Strachen corporate research report. Sorry he's right but what a poor investment report. GGE please! Your money can buy better than a one pager much of which is a SWOT analysis. I cringed. I actually think we would have been better off without that report. The guys who wrote cannot be serious about his craft.

Next on my agenda is the consolidation talk. Could be wrong but I see no intention or need for it. The truth is over 30% of the stockj is held by directors. The likelyhood of them selling so much as one share without sending the shareprice to hell is zero. In fact they topped up big time.
    So we 30% of 3.7b shares that will never be traded as long as my butt points to the ground. So that leaves 70% of 3.7b tradeable, which is cool.

Ok this my look going forward.

To the directors. You have my upmost respect. Stick at it. You guys made some whoeful decisions in the past but you have shown that you are a different outfit now.
    You have put a huge amount of your own capital on the line which is rare in the industry, and that means I can sleep well. You have the prime motivation to watch every dollar and make every target a winner. If I get dialled it will be nothing to what you blokes lose. I can live with that outcome.

To the underwriters. You disgust me. I have never been a believer in paying 5% of incoming capital to parasite underwiriters. Maybe if they did their job and supported the company maybe but nup this crowd take the 5% and sell the stock. As well as no brains they have no selling finesse. You can see them offload a mile away. Hope you are reading this lads. This in my opinion as to why the directors stepped up and took underwriting positions , just got sick of these maggots.

Brilliant Upside.
    Firstly to the sellers please sell this stock to hell before 2012. I mean it.

Because I cannot find a company, debt free that in all probability will generate $6.6m in cashflow based on a market cap of $12m. This is not a 10 bagger this is much much more.And to the current sellers, I want you well out of the way when this stock runs. You see you can carp all you like, but avery stock on every occasion will perform based on earnings, eranings eranins. The last time I looked the average P/E in the oil sector was 21x. Admitedly mature stocks, but you get the potential.

And I expect them to distance themselves from mantle oil thank god, and partner up with the big boys they are doing wells with now. As GGE accumulates cash they will be able to take bigger positions with these companies.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4241471 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 624602 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.