FAR 3.13% 46.5¢ far limited

Upside, page-7

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Let's not count our chickens so to speak as it's been a long road for many .

However if the news were to be good , I found some past figures from Hartleys report from July 2012 . A number of things and some figures have changed since then .

At the time (July 2012) they had a 6 month target of 13cps and the sp was 4cps. A risked value of 31.4 cps was given on FAR given all of their interests at the time with a risked value for Senegal 12.5 cps , assuming a 40% working interest @ $10/barrel and 632mmbl. At 15% that risked value would be would be 4.6cps ............... around the current sp.

The de-risked value for Senegal given was 250.3 cps at 40% . With a known working interest now of 15% that equates to 94 cps de-risked - Senegal alone.

Many other variables have come in since then like Kenya , number of shares on register , etc, etc.

If the news were to be negative on Senegal , the price may drop back initially but as others have said "there is still Kenya".

For the moment , I for one and going to dream a little as it has been many years waiting.

Best wishes to all , the wait is nearly over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.