CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

The thread is to explore the possible upside EN1 has proved to...

1. 1,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    The thread is to explore the possible upside

EN1 has proved to my satisfaction a number of things:

1) given they are reporting revenue positions twice per month - I am feeling confident that the revenue story is moving ahead as per the updates

2) given the model of seasonality of revenue - (H1 34% / H2 66%) - that has been reported many times over the past 18 months - and being able to compare that to reported reality - I am comfortable accepting the model

3) given the revenue position is seriously close to breakeven on a month by month basis ($2mill would see to that) - and that margins are stable around 35% - I am confident they are not about to go bankrupt

4) given they have clearly demonstrated net0 can entice large NEW clients - as reported just recently - and have reported further NEW wins imminently - I am confident they have a pathway to fast-track new revenue streams - making the possibility of bankruptcy even less likely

5) I think everything that EN1 said would happen - over the last 8 months - has happened - so I am comfortable accepting the updates at face value

6) I acknowledge we need further clarity on net0, legacy, the moment of breakeven...I am confident that these will get significantly clearer by the end of Q1 - as further revenue news comes in and we see legacy settlement switching to cash mode

7) of course any business can suffer from a black swan event - so one should always be vigilant - but this story is looking very compelling - lots of upside / rapidly diminishing downside

8) and don't forget - EN1 could have an unexpected positive event too - acquisition / client win / product enhancement / ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.