ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

upside

1. 335 Posts.
    I know there was a lot of negativeity associated with the proposed ARH/RDI deal and I was very sceptical at first. But the more info that comes out with this I am getting more comfortable with the whole idea and can really only see this as having an upside.
    If what our mate uncle clive can pull off what he is trying to do then I see this having incredible potential.
    He certainly has a good base with the huge iron ore deposits and has a relationship with the chinese that would help releive them of some of there pent up dollars which would help then gain access to not only iron ore but other very important resources through the prosed deversity planned by Palmer.
    Looking at what he has done so far I beleive he has only been pussy footing around with a few billion tonnes and this proposal will upscale that dramatically.
    Still away to go but I still remain positive about this and current deals underway.
    Oh Terryl I do not think your a plant, just someone helping with info. Keep up the good work.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.