FAR 2.94% 49.5¢ far limited

walk[/QUOTE Thanks Walk. Appreciate your posts also. I think...

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    walk[/QUOTE

Thanks Walk. Appreciate your posts also.

I think with regards to WPL, CNE, COP, we truly don't know all the ins and outs of the background to the deal. Whilst there must have been literally 1000's of posts about the PE deal on HC, undertaken by COP and WPL, let's face it, we really don't know if something dodgy has occurred or not. The fact that FAR seem to be not arguing against the structure of the deal per se but more the process of notification, is what I believe is the bone of contention and what will be presented to the international arbitration panel. As we know, prior to the deal being signed off between COP and WPL, there would have been a gaggle of lawyers on both sides approving the legality of the deal structure. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I simply don't know. The law can be a fickle beast with numerous interpretations often based on precedents argued and won in different legal jurisdictions. Personally I don't think it's worth slanging off at any of the parties involved, either directly or indirectly, because of our lack of detailed knowledge. I am also not sure what the Senegal government really thinks and whether they are pissed off or not. Perhaps they are holding back on a formal approval of WPL involvement in the JV, simply because they believe it prudent to wait for the outcome of the international arbitration. OR perhaps they already have sanctioned WPL! In summary, all of us know sweet FA. I' m going to sit on the sideline busily doing my knitting and wait for the guillotine to fall at the outcome of the international arbitration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $199.3K 399.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100050 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 42989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.