EWC 10.0% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

upstream journal article., page-6

1. 11 Posts.
    Managed to get a copy of the Upstream article as referred to by Johnsonp27. Certainly an interesting read in short a few items I found of interest are

cost of first 2 million tonne trains - $350 million

confirmation that the Sengkang facility is to be a 5 million tpa project.

Standard Bank and HSBC have advised that EWC don't sign up to any offers from Japan or China for offtake or equity at this time.

EWC has a strategic alliance with Teekay who could potentially provide shipping capacity

Arup contract signed for supply of storage, loading, maritime and civil services including jetty and concrete tankage.

Current proven resources at Sengkang 583 BCF, formally noted at 406 BCF in the six monthly report.

And the last one and the most significant comment was that EWC plans to bring 50 million tpa of LNG to the Asia market in a five year period.
    When I first read this I misread it and thought that they meant 50 million tonnes produced in the next 5 years from now which sounded a bit out there. When I re-read it I now understand it to mean that they will be producing 50 million tonnes per annum from 2013.

I'm sure some of you will number crunch that. I get a share price for that at a minimum of 30 dollars a share by 2013 and as high as 50 dollars depending on financing arrangement and equity sharing levels, if they go down that path.

Sorry Johnsonp27, hope I haven't stolen your thunder..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.