XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

upthrust tuesday, page-100

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Loki ,no I buy my own stocks ,I don't trust anyone else with my money ,plus I have more fun .

I also don't worry about what I'm going to do until something happens that gives me cause to have to worry about it because ,let's face it ,my forecast could be wrong .

As far as Gold goes I'm not overly fussed by the inflation/deflation arguments as to why people would want to buy gold in a way that brings about a massive move one way or the other ,though ,of course ,inflation is probably a positive .

I'm really liking the action on gold at the moment .The sentiment is poor and if it can just break significantly below the 1530 level looking like it's going a lot lower then that's the time that I'll be really loading up

I'm not persuaded by the Buffett argument that it's actually worthless ,nor the silly bulls who are calling for 5/60000 .I think it's fairly simple ,it's in a bull market ,it's having a significant correction ,it needs to clean most of the believers out by categorically breaching a significant technical level and then the stocks themselves which are already oversold will become once in a generation bargains .From there I'm tipping a shanghai up where the stocks themselves will start to play catch up to the GP .It's a cyclical thing and sentiment is approaching rock bottom but we haven't had the significant false break.

Of course all of the above is pure supposition but is certainly my gameplan for those interested

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.