RNX 11.1% 1.0¢ renegade exploration limited

uptrend nicely intact, page-60

1. 3,351 Posts.
    Looks like another day of accumulation on OVR.

Still have trouble believing the markets ability to value juniors appropriately. Currently we have numerous firms sitting on 100 million market caps with no drilling results on their tenements? Instead, investors shown sampling and rock chip sampling results are still comfortable in putting their hard earned money into these plays!

On the other hand, we have a few firms with 43-101 and JORC compliant resources on their books with more than tens of thousands of meters drilled in between, sitting at below 50 million market caps? I suppose one could see this as an opportunity. All about sentiment i guess...

=================================

If any of my fellow investors would like to understand a bit more on what junior companies do and the relative terms used in announcements, please feel free to sit back and click on the link.

There are 5 parts to the presentation...take notes and do your due diligence. You will be able then to understand what i am talking about in reference to valuation and rock/chip and channel sampling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icvnROp7GYw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.104K 114.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1146231 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2364266 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.