RNX 0.00% 1.0¢ renegade exploration limited

uptrend nicely intact, page-63

1. 3,351 Posts.
    Asteroider,
    i can't speak for others but i have been buying throughout the last three days and the trades did accumulate and add up as such [i.e. in small parcels]. I think that you might seriously need a drink of some sort.

Not everything is a conspiracy Mate...can we at least have something constructive instead of picking apart every single trade?

I agree with certain things that you have said in the past but these constant comments are getting stale. I apologise if this is curt but i would really like to talk about their projects, management expertise [or lack of], location play, macro environment and anything else that would be of a fundamental interest to my fellow holders. Negative and positive comments on these topics would be most welcome.

Everyone knows that we have computer algorithms running the show in most blue chips, mid tiers and possible even in some juniors by HNWs, Institutions, brokerage agencies and substantial holders. If investors are not familiar with this aspect, they are probably sleeping under a big rock. Other then the obvious question [i.e. if it is accumulation bot], i for one would prefer to touch on what we can actually decipher from their mineralisations, assay results, grades, NPVs etc. After all, this material questions are what would entail a takeover opportunity and/or an operating mine. All the bots in the world would not be of help when a premium is put to their projects.

Bots are everywhere...just ask SDL, LYC, ROl holders. It is best to keep the focus on the more important question that lies ahead...that is, economic viability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.