AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Can i just weigh in on a couple of these ludicrous S/P valuation...

1. 3,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12551
    Can i just weigh in on a couple of these ludicrous S/P valuation with no timeframe or justification behind said valuation.

If we want to draw comparisons, when PLS, KDR were at a similar life cycle (i.e proving feasibility, trying to secure offtake and finance i believe PLS was roughly half it MC. Maybe 600M, KDR is a little harder to compare as it was slightly behind PLS in progress so it's value rose with the lithium hype but MC 300-400M (really thumbsucking stuff here).

Obviously AVZ has more resource than the 2 combined and better grade. but that doesnt IMO mean AVZ should be worth what those 2 asset were combined i.e 1B right now. It's just not realistic.

I'm happy to accept a short term valuation on the low side of what those projects were worth at a similar level of progress to production. 300-400M market cap would be fair value IMO given there is 4 times the resource at better grade. this equates to a discount $/t discount of approx 65%. This would translate to an S/P of circa 13-16c.

Whilst i agree the long term value is significantly more, and that the hype may push it to over-exaggerated levels of valuation it's important to validate your valuations with atleast some tangible assumptions.

Whilst i like 8horse $/t valuation AVZ will never be worth $1000/t like the aus ones and other were valued certainly not whilst still finalizing feasibility. Even at AVZ's peak of 37c its $/t never got close to it's peers so don't be silly to think it will again in the short term.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.