NAB 1.44% $39.42 national australia bank limited

uptrend, page-6

1. 2,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Okay, as pointed out the buy/sell depth is the most easily manipulated indicator but I do look at it some times and think you can pick up the vibe, whether there's buying or selling going on during the day with the course of sales.

I'll post my musings with the NAB Daily chart and preface it with the comment that I'm just learning this through reading articles and no one should rely on this whatsoever.
    The NAB SP is in uptrend using EMA over several periods, the MACD looks good but the decreasing daily volume over the past 3 days and fast stochastics may indicate a short term pullback is possible. I would really like to see some increasing volume here in coming days to say there's strength in this trend.

If the red line 50D EMA crosses the 100D EMA I believe it's a bullish signal and I notice the SP has touched the 200D EMA which is around the same level as the recent high made ~ 30/12/15. This becomes a significant level for those two reasons but I'm not at a point where I can examine it much closer than that. It's an interesting period coming up.
    I prefer using the weekly chart to remove some of the noise of day to day movements.

As I've commented in another thread, we're approaching ex-div date, still a few weeks away but I thought that'd rule a line under the current price now. Also the Half Year results out in May to show what's been going on.

Anyway, chart and comments below: Happy to hear thoughts on it too.

NAB Daily.png
    Last edited by 600mL: 17/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$39.42
Change
0.560(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $121.3B
Open High Low Value Volume
$38.91 $39.42 $38.82 $199.2M 5.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9542 $39.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$39.42 66055 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.