VMT 10.7% 15.5¢ vmoto limited

Upward momentum continues., page-56

1. 13,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2309
    We do live in uncertain times but there are some logical conclusions we can make - some unpalatable perhaps.

HK - current situation was not unexpected and (yes I expect some spirited opposition to this point) is really a small issue internationally - not so for the unfortunate people who live there. Lots of verbal commentary will be forthcoming - particularly from the US, Britain and Australia. The balance will be whether nations want to upset further the world crisis and China has become way too important in trade. HK is really a foregone conclusion and other nations will know that chasing an impossible outcome is unproductive.The US , of course, has an agenda under Trump so it will be pushed there.

China needs Australian Iron ore and Australia needs to export iron ore to China and I can't see that situation changing. With Brazils issues with iron ore production we are seeing iron ore shortages and increased IO prices and Australian IO producers will want to take advantage of both. If anything, the economic crisis brought on by COVID-19 makes it less likely that anyone will want to upset the trade balance.

The increased demand for EV vehicles seems unstoppable - environmental and cost reasons as well as the move away from public transport for the near future because of COVID-19. That demand will need to be met and VMOTO is in a good position to take up a significant role - and having a Ducati badge in Italy where two wheel transport is high will be a fantastic boost for European exposure. India may have some issues but these will not be long lasting - the average person really does not care which company is foreign owned when it comes to getting the transport they need.

Many European nations are now subsidising EV - including two wheel transport - and this is for economic reasons. Less fuel imports are going to help with balance of trade issues post COVID-19.

I own quite a few VMT shares so I will be biased to an extent but I am pragmatist as well and am investing in my SMSF so will be after a profit. VMT is, for me, one of the better investments I have and I really do believe that a year or two down the track that we could be looking at $2 a share for VMT.

You'll have to make that sort of decision based on how you feel. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $64.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $5.054K 33.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84689 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 15820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.