VMT 8.33% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

Good discussion re future direction. Obviously China will remain...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Good discussion re future direction. Obviously China will remain important, particularly in the short-term, but I have a hunch that the combination of fallout from the Pandemic, fallout from HK and various other historical stress-points that remain just below the surface will leave China substantially damaged going forward. There is widespread and probably enduring mistrust in the West led by the US and UK, Japan is no friend and neither is Russia; China is pretty unloved by all major players and it has not done itself any favours. Sure they have built a powerhouse, but the foundations are in international trade. Vmoto is a minnow amongst the players involved in Chinese trade but it should, and will I am sure, take action to protect itself from over-reliance on China as its business rapidly expands internationally.

I think there is one other thing to add to the list of significant events that might happen as the Vmoto continues it's rapid growth, which is that Management may again decide that it is opportune to list the stock on a major foreign exchange. The obvious choice would seem to be London AIM, which is where it was listed until 6 years or so ago, at which point the Company was struggling and simply found the listing too expensive to maintain at that time. Things are different now; it should be easy and affordable to re-list, and such a listing would give access to considerably enhanced fund-raising opportunities. If that were to happen the potential for the SP would be dramatic.

Lots of food for thought and so much upside potential. 2000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $22.73K 182.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31385 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 208534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 2800
Last updated 12.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.