CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

upward movement, page-2

1. 576 Posts.
    Lets hope it is not Marks or any of the other directors(unlikely given their previous support apart from Klein) ,whats needed is either a new player or a substantial shareholder increase.Director buying of recent has done nothing to excite any spurt in the share price,but tends to mean no news coming in short term.Notably I see all the piddley trades are back ,with orders getting placed and pulled .The question investors in CQT need to ask themselves is ,why is the CQT share price struggling in a boom gold and silver market?We know that CAH is a drag on CQT,but what I find it difficult to comprehend is ,why are we being led down this path when clearly we have the goods ,contracts and cashflow to go alone.The merger is benefiting CAH and NCM,given our share price dropped notably from 60/70 cent range in Dec/Jan,all we are going to achieve is a catch up premium .Why do brokers continue to place 80 cent targets on a stand alone operation, PRE MERGER, yet we look like giving our company away for a song if this deal goes through?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.