DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

upward movement, page-3

1. 4,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    With Low priced stocks with significant Market Capitalization, small movements make for large profits/losses i.e changes in Market Cap in very short periods of time.

Many Retail and larger players are drawn to DTE for this very reason.

Most Bot Trading is simply there to create liquidity.... without a certain liquidity level they are not allowed to trade such a stock as Dart, as volatility is risk and banks and corporations have volatility limits put in place via legislation , due to these corporate rules put in place, the individuals who works for the company/bank are governed by and must follow or are not able to buy the company, hence the bots try to create liquidity to allow them to invest.

This is why the are multiple small parcels traded.

Anyone who borrows stock must buy it back, there is little advantage for them.

Ive always supported Dart as a stock to Buy or hold for the retailer mum and dads since i join this stock postings.

I give my dearest apologies to Meta5, Sludge, Pilatus, New Born and others, for my comments one drunking night, in saying that many of my thoughts I still hold and, some posts hold meaning , just a little over exaggerated and i took the negative feelings of the dart forum to heart more than i should have..

I live In New Zealand so the hour was very late for me when posting. (very very early morning)

All the Best

Cacoa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.