PER 0.00% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

upward movement, page-82

1. 35,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    "Peace If you could possibly fill us in with these few issues would be most appreciated"

Already in the posts so i'll just cut and paste -

ATL-1102

"> if management (or any other suitor) where so convinced of it's potential & adamant that TEVA where wrong in ditching it with the requirement for a further TC study then why did they leave it idle in the ditch for 3 years when it was only a cost of $300K to find that answer and then either potentially out-license or put back into the clinic ? ?

Could say it was all dependent on low cash but $300K really ?"

The BLT / ANP / Platform / Drugs / Cash was a bit more confusing.

BLT in my view was largely running on the RNAi/SIRNA strength overseas of late which largely comes back to the riddle of delivery being addressed with ARWR/ALNY and then ALNY picking up Sirna and Genzyme backing into 12% of ALNY. BLT was pushed on hype with the surrounding developments bringing the RNAi space back on fire but the important note here was II's already vested in RNAi stumped up $30M to take a significant equity stake in the company - now trading well above that price that's introduced some very interesting parties up the top.

"BLT is about ownership of the platform

ANP has taken select candidates from ISIS platform"

As I've said for a long time although often shot down when people try to call value as "ISIS has 28 drugs, we have 3 so we should be the equivalent market cap" - and again only my opinion so keep shooting it down if you like but the majority of ISIS value comes from ownership of the Antisense Platform and surrounding IP as opposed to the drugs in development.

Anyway i'll leave it alone now - ANP should run soon I hope with some key developments as expected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $52.15K 724.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8095 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.