AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

upwards and onwards, page-72

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069

Conjectures is all well and good but if you don't base it off the info supplied by the company where does it get any of us?
    The company office holders are legally required to steer a reasonably straight course and if they didn't their careers would be destroyed. Seems ludicrous to think that they would firstly want to follow such a course of action and secondly actually attempt it. So many paradoxes in the posts of the past two weeks; "tell us more Mr Company bossman, you don't tell us enough! By the way, when you do, we are going to totally ignore it and anything you announce and just conjecture based on our darkest fears. In fact we are not even going to read the announcements in any detail, we'll ignore all sorts of verified data because we just want to launch straight into the fear campaign...."

AVB have a very solid focus. Get AN sulphides up and running without cap dilution, prove up the resource at PB in prep for mine 2a and maybe 2b, hit the million tonnes. Do initial exploration of western areas etc to start the process of getting ready for the third mine. They will manage their money brilliantly, as they always have.

The biggest reason I can see for the sell off on the last announcement is that it serves the traders well. Want to conjecture who the traders are? Maybe troll back through the posts and see who yelled "the sky is falling in" the loudest.

Xtrata hold a blocking stake. No one will takeover AVB without their consent.

PS Buffwarren, who are you able to short AVB with? None are ever recorded as short with the ASX and none of the providers I use would allow shorts on a company with such a modest market cap?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.