VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

upwards movement on a down day, page-7

1. tdg
    144 Posts.
    ROFL ohhh Thats priceless lol
    Had to pick myself of the floor before posting

You just dont understand how difficult it is running all these companies from the back room at home, particularly with the neighbours doing renovations the noise is very distracting. LOL

I think your nic should be DonGOOSE. LOL

Now that we have cleared that up, what lies ?
    I have taken my info from publicly released doc's.

The Columbians have failed to deliver the project despite multiple extensions

The representatives of the vendor appointed to the board should have retired the day that the deal was terminated.

Due to the severe exchange rate fluctuations this deal became far to overpriced even if you assume that the vendors could pull their finger out and get the tenement package together as it was initially presented (which they couldnt)

Iron Sands may have been a winner in an Iron Ore bull market but that wont fly now, the world of commodities has changed and ironsands is a second rate product in a market struggling to find a home for highgrade product

IOC and vendor parties would have been fully aware of director positions when they hopped into bed, to now claim this is a reason to take over the company without spending a cent is a joke.

IOC and parties related to the vendors stood to recieve a very lucrative options package if the deal could be rammed home yet they still couldnt get it over the line.

You have missed the mark by a country mile mate
    lets see if you have anything more than misguided one liners
    Suggest you check your facts, oh thats right you havent presented any. Too busy playing the man and the wrong man at that....LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.