TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Upwards

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I am rarely on this site, but felt compelled to make a second post (the first being last September). A post rate of one a year, or every other year, feels right: especially for our exciting, but nevertheless long duration project.

We are investors in (owners of) what is now a globally significant critical minerals business, with an assured pathway to development: but most of all, I invested in a man.

Grant Wilson.

I am checking - as should you - but what he has achieved since November last year is unprecedented. Certainly in Australian corporate history.

He has worked tirelessly on our behalf across multiple domains, and together with his sturdy colleagues in four short months has created a globally significant renewables flywheel: TIVAN + traditional owners + multiple Territory Government departments + multiple Federal Government departments + national security + global energy transition + important partnerships with SunCable & CSIRO (unique)..

…and per the video call, more to come.

Grant will never claim it is all down to him, although of course, without him none of this would be happening.

He would want me to acknowledge (as would you) the extraordinary, ongoing, quietly-bipartisan, equally rapid yet equally thoughtful, strategic whole of government approach to Australia’s nascent critical minerals strategy: and to Tivan, in particular.

Amidst all the rancour and asperity of Australian domestic politics, and the endless awfulness of social media, we often overlook the good things that are happening in Australia. Or maybe it is because we are too distracted by all the unimportant things, that don’t and never will matter.

So what?

The joined-up, thoughtful, strategic urgency of Australia’s rapidly evolving critical minerals strategy is Federal & State (Territory) government at its very best, and is commendable in the extreme.

As grateful as we obviously are to Grant and the Tivan team, we should likewise be grateful to the strategic vision and persistence of all the VIPs who gathered for The Darwin Dialogue.

The Tivan flywheel is gathering speed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.