PCL 0.00% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

that the company is running out of assets and once it does it...

1. 144 Posts.
    that the company is running out of assets and once it does it really is worth nothing.

Rivermore - sorry about the typo on "unbelievable"

Mkt telling u that PCL has zero chance of success on this drill (I know I know always a chance - hence the reason why even though I moan about the co I still hold 1.35mln shares and I'm now down -£127,000). Why haven't I sold out and to answer DKnow previous question? To be totally honest, if you've lost that much money u might as well run it to zero. Losing -£127k or -£195k still feels the same. It hurts!

So if we all think the chances of this wildcat drill off-shore Kenya are so slim why do we think Namibia will be any different? So if this drill fails then the stock is 2-3c with an added capital increase just to add to our woes.

So what then? The last chance saloon in Namibia in 12-18 months. Someone tell me this. If a drill in Namibia fails (cos it has the same chances of success as this current drill) what then? Why would the stock trade any different during a Namibia drill because the mkt knows the company has very little left after that.

I'm running my position to zero because there is always a chance no matter how small (I would feel proper sick if I sold out near the bottom) but I shall say this. It is going to be extremely difficult for this company to raise extra cash with very few assets left. I was a lot more comfortable in this name when we had 4-5 possible drills but not as we stand now.

Even the most committed bulls must realise that this company will soon be a considerable trouble. I'm sick of hearing the "stock is cheap" because it clearly isn't. If it was cheap it wouldn't be 4.9c. The total lack of any rally tells u that. If another E&P had success in Kenya or Namibia and it was still 4.9c then yes I would agree its cheap. If we had success and it stayed below 25c I would agree its cheap but as we stand now, we are running out of assets, with have a capital raising coming and no other E&P has had commerical success off-shore Kenya or Namibia. At 4.9c it isn't cheap, its expensive. Probability tells you you'll be able to buy stock at 2c in the future.

Saying all that. I bought PCL for it to find oil/gas and if it does its 50c, 75c or even $1 so whever you buy it as 2c, 10c or 25c its irrelevent. It a pure high risk, high reward punt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $97.89K 5.773M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 14050519 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4137386 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.