ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Anthony,Whatever you are saying mate. I don't want to enter into...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Anthony,

Whatever you are saying mate. I don't want to enter into an arguement with you. Not worth it.

As for you saying "READERS BEWARE" when I am posting, the same could be said about you.

After all we are all incognito in these threads.

But, we will count our chickens when they are fully hatched Anthony. How Long, versus How Long. Shall we..???

Finally as for you saying that because my experience was based with an Overseas company it couldn't happen here and it doesn't count, well all you have to look for, If it has nothing to do with us, as you are saying that is) why has the GFC severely effected us and practically annihilated the rest of the World Economies, when it all just started in the US of A.??

Then there is something that is always very intriguing to me. And that is, the referral of my comments and any comparisons to STO. I said many times before, and I will repeat it again, that I have nothing to do with STO, I don't invest in STO and never owned a single share in STO. And unless my memory serves me wrong, I have never posted in any of the STO threads. It is very easy to find out if one care to look.

All I care about STO is, if and when they will make a move on us. After all a 40% premium on the current sp is nothing to be sneezed at, especially considering my low entry average price. Nothing more and nothing less. If I will last that long waiting and staying the course before I decide to bail out that is. Enough is enough. I have been in this thing for so many years now, that I don't even care to remember.

Funny enough the same happened in regard to MPO for a very long time. Now though, it appears that I was right all along and the shareholders/posters there, are finally seeing the light while at the same time they are agreeying that enough was enough.

Cheers mate

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.