URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

ura : hand being forced...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Poor riming from me...

Topped up under $1.02 on Thursday in preparation for a potential big day today...lol...easy come easy go.

URA are not to blame for this mess by the way...however it does gives us a little insight to some of the behind-the-scenes activities here and the way business is done in this part of the world.

Seems a fair bit must have gone on leading up to this so called "press conference"...so perhaps a quation might be, what else is there we don't know about?

I have a hunch this little mess has thrown a spanner in the works for management (and their supporters) here..not so much for the "big picture", but for the short-term "interest" I am sure they were planing for their stock.

Further, I would not be surprised to learn the trading halt has been called, not just to "clarify" the nature of recent comments regarding Rozna, but to come up with a counter-measure for the obvious negative view many will take.

I wonder what else we don't know about, that might be mature enough to warrant an ASX announcement?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.