SOC 0.00% 12.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Interesting to note that ABZ has run from 16c to 27.5c and looks...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Interesting to note that ABZ has run from 16c to 27.5c and looks likely of going much higher on the back of Hudson (our major shareholder) selling out a $3.5M stake - to be fair they had been selling the stock

IMO the market sees them as a similar overhang in SOC, despite the fact they have not sold any nor given the market any sign to think such a thing - moreso just their selling of ABZ is rubbing off on their SOC holding

As I've said, it is amazing the turn around and rally stocks have when an overhang is cleared and an insto welcomed to the register

Despite Hudson not being a seller, it appears to me as the market sees them as an overhang

I think the best thing for SOC would be to see a 20-30M line of Hudsons moved off market, the rest escrowed and an insto welcomed - if this happens, then personally I wouldn't be surprised to see the same style rally as ABZ if not bigger

9/10 it isn't the deposit, it is the corporate back end

With a potentially world class deposit, this is ripe for someone with deep pockets to promote and run

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74800 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 56345 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.