MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

uranex chart update, page-3

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    JS - good charting again mate. You have been very close to the mark in the past 2 weeks. You put your neck out there and the $2 possible forecast out there and we 'sort' of laughed it off - well I did anyway. So kudos to you on a good effort to date.

Deeman - yes a 4 hour window tomorrow for you awaited announcement, but I'm still sticking to my comments that none will be released - nor over the first week or two of Jan. I still think Tanzania drill results for the next stage of Lake Bahi are a while off. The only announcement may be a speeding ticket from ASX asking "how come ?".

crarg - might have to up that to a couple of cases and even a case of fine vino. Expect delivery soon. Hope you are enjoying the ride so far. As cliffy says, there is a much more to happen, and even if Thatcher Soak did take longer to bear fruit, Tanzania is a key strategic stake that Goldstream set up for Uranex. I have said before, I am keen on the Bahi North region and even Mkuju.

The posters who state cost blowouts, WA Govt , etc, etc are certainly entitled to say what they want - as this is a forum. I do my research and it has paid off to date. I put most eggs in one basket as I don't research for no reason at all. EXT was my first golden egg , then moved on into UNX. UNX remains as my golden egg for a while yet.

If you want to compare market caps with some other U explorers, then I feel UNX is still undervalued. Thats my view and I stick to it. If UNX turned into a massive downtrend breakout on the TA, then of course I would need to consider the other options, but for now its time to hold on for the ride.

The point worth mentioning is the then sell is so tight, so anyone or any company looking to take a stake in the company is forced to push up the price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.