MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

uranex chart update, page-5

1. 235 Posts.
    Welcome to the 'waiting room' (as seen on chart). Now that we have arrived we can relax somewhat as any hard pullbacks are extremely unlikely, rather we chop sideways imho with an upward bias (between black and grey lines) until news is delivered. That could be days, weeks etc, impossible to tell. Make yourself a drink, relax and put you feet up.

If no news or news is not that exiting we will continue to chop around in the waiting room channel. If we get something really positive then we head to the blue line in two shakes of a cats tail, especially considering our market cap compared to peers.

I note targets of A$10 are being mentioned but in my view this is seriously under-estimating the huge shift underway towards nuclear power worldwide, even by resource rich countries such as Iran and Russia who days ago commissioned yet another project. Obviously any future UNX stockprice is dependant on the drill bit and is only speculation on what might be at present but the sector itself is pretty easy to read. What baffles me though is why resource rich countries such as Russia and Iran in particular feel the 'urgency' to go nuclear, what do they know? China you can understand for reasons discussed on this forum. Personally I see a risk in the future of nationalization by respective governments of uranium assets, it's not an immediate threat by any means, well not until the likes of Uranex are trading in the hundreds of dollars but it's a real one imho in the years ahead.

ps: Thanks for the kind comments about the A$2 call, just what you need, another big headed Pom!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.