PDN 1.44% $11.66 paladin energy ltd

China,India, Korea need nuclear energy. They do not have much...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    China,India, Korea need nuclear energy. They do not have much choice, they are the cheapest option and also the cleaniness energy source, especially, for countries which is highly populated and highly polluted. It is like killing a few stones in one go (i.e climate change, Energy supply, cost).

There seemed to be a strong support of U price at $40, I think we may have seen bottom or seen the lowest price. The price need to rebound in 2013, they cannot stay at 50% below a long term trend price, other no one will dig the resource out of the ground. Sooner, supply and demand become imbalance, the uranium price will go up through the roof, then it will become a bubble.

I think Uranium stock, PDN will be a very good investment with a view of 2 to 3 years. Short term, we are in the hand of shorter ... if the share price continue to come down, it will become a take over target.

Good luck all

Analyse reading ..

http://www.u3o8.biz/s/MarketCommentary.asp?ReportID=557021&_Type=Market-Commentary&_Title=Coming-Uranium-Supply-Crunch-a-Boon-to-Near-term-Producers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.66
Change
-0.170(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $3.487B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.80 $11.89 $11.49 $34.10M 2.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10 $11.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.67 6642 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.