EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

uranium 10 -20 year out look

1. 157 Posts.
    Evening all,

I downed a few nice reds (bin 389 vintage 1997) have to say not much difference between this and the all-mighty Grange, except the price) ….any how don’t take me seriously tonight. However I want to say, that from an investor’s corner I continue to feel inspired about the prospects of Gold/Silver/Palladium and Uranium.

The precious metals and energy sectors should make each of us multi millionaires in: not decades, not years, but just months (if you bought enough of the right stock)

Those of us invested in these two sectors; let’s enjoy the ride, shall we? life is good, very good and is shaping even better over the next 12 months. I am jealous that some of you don’t have corporate commitments and spend watching the market all day. Unfortunately/fortunately I have a mining background and get a different kind of kick from adding value where the real action is: solving the bottle necks in digging dirt.

I have an advantage over you guy’s , its called “reality” and “getting dirty” but don’t despair, I love reading your comments on this forum, collectively most of the answers are here and may I say, some are well ahead of time. Hence trading/investing should be easy and I understand why some of you are bored with making money. For the new bees here, remember the real key is: the right industry sector selection, the right stock selection and timing.

Now, I have just opened an email from a wicked friend (mining multi millionaire) and want to share it with you. Long but very good!!!...Enjoy your weekend. Drink lots of red, the wine industry is in the doldrums, they need you. And me to survive 2006-09 ……..

Here it is:

http://www.miningweekly.co.za/min/news/today/?show=81613

Cheers
    Zackman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.