CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

uranium announcement, page-39

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    I tell you Frog man if any person has the gold star for listing a stock on the ASX its Volpe. His track record speaks for itself.

Sure they may have not all bolted like ACAP but he gets the job done and Wilson his Company sec must have all the paperwork pre prepared IMO. I am not implying this Cam Bow is a cert however. That DiaB listing was well and trully over subed and I received 90% of my offer back in chq and yet it really tanked on listing but most that held cardia received a number of free shares/options in Dia and it was a true gift.
    I was in the room with Volpe when he was doing the sell on ACAP years ago at 1cent listing on the second board. I could have bought heaps, he was trying hard to get the bucks, no way I thought. March/April 2007 this baby hit $2.70, it stayed over $2.00 for 3 months. I have never felt so ill.

So Volpe picks up just under 100K just for backing this deal, ah nice and will rub his hands together to take any excesss stock for Cam Bow IMO. Its a gamble but if U sector rocks again and we prove up with the goods a listing could be so sweet.
    I am in bigtime and bought more today so thats my take on things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.