ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I found this article quite encouraging. Its not an oldy but a...

1. nro
    9,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3835
    I found this article quite encouraging. Its not an oldy but a goldy.
    Im looking for the long hold slow sell off to avoid capital gains tax in Australia.
    In order to do this. The stronger longer term market for GGGs commodities is what I need and it honestly couldnt look prettier.
    Heres a Uranium article. Its enthusiasm almost matches mine for rare metals.
    GGG is truly an awakening giant. The market in the main wrote it off years ago and walked away.
    But things have changed.
    IF this mining license goes through. Which seems more favourable than not. The market is going to pile on. Im looking forward to the result and from there the whole story just looks set to sail for years to come as the market realizes the ever increasing demand fundamentals the world cant escape from.
    We all know this.
    But this is the bit Im really excited about....
    Look at what Chinese investors have done to the iron ore price. Western analysts dont get it. They dont know whats going on. This is just how the Chinese work. Its likened to a betting madness.
    So what will they soon be doing to this share you think when broader Chinese speculators start to truly understand how both their two soon to be most needed off shore commodities are all here, en bulk, like no other.
    Thats a massive buying support that could be due and we are buying in at a fraction of the former price of these commodities.
    I cant think of a better story.
    Im not trying to sell this share to anyone. Ive never even posted on any other hotcopper board before, besides this one.
    Ive just been investing for twenty years and Ive never been this excited in finding a muddy diamond that can make me rich... until this.
    I honestly think we are all going to get very rich  

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Uranium-Prices-Set-To-Double-By-2018.html
    Last edited by nro: 16/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.355K 419.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2334080 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 224179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.