ORP 1.35% 7.3¢ orpheus uranium limited

I have been following ARE these past 15 years, and was a...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I have been following ARE these past 15 years, and was a shareholder until about one year ago. In that time they've explored in Laos, Australia, Africa, USA and just about everywhere else. They've searched for gold, copper, zinc, lithium, uranium, and just about everthing else. Like pop music, they've followed "the latest and greatest trends", the reason they're now into uranium. And each time, they come cap-in-hand for a capital raising. They've blamed everything and everyone for their failures, from the AIS CEO for the Torrens calamity to the corrupt Africans for their own big-time stuffup. Yet in all this time, the one constant has been the salary/wages of the CEO and the board of a company which for all intents and purposes should be delisted after the African stuffup. Just take a peek at last year's annual report for the CEO's salary. Would you believe $545k? Seriously, he's made a career out of spruiking this company. And for what? Anyway, to all ARE shareholders, i wish you luck... you deserve it.
    Last edited by bliimp: 28/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $922 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 122602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.