ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

uranium baby

1. 7,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Like many of you guys, I get a bit frustrated at the time it is taken to get the demerger done.
    However my mood has changed somewhat (Maybe I am getting philosophical as I get older);
    -- It is going to happen, so I am prepared to be patient. Others are going up and down all over the place, however I know this will light things up when it does happen.
    -- I am confident that management are trying, my thoughts now point to the issue being with others. Maybe we have someone in ASIC, ASX, ATO or the like who is a greenie or has shares in some hopeful. Maybe the printer cant sprell or something... I dont know.
    -- What other investment will offer me the leverage that Arafura does with little structural risk downside (I have bets on others but Arafura is my largest holding by a factor of 10 or more).
    -- Doing a spin off was never part of my long term view, long term the biggest benefit is for Arafura to hold uranium plays. The demerger does however offer the opportunity to make a significant amount of money in a shorter time frame.

This delay offers the potential returns to increase beyond my wildest expectations.

Why:
    Laramide are due to start drilling (maybe have?) at Lagoon Creek.

There are no costs in this for Arafura.
    It is more than likely initial drilling results will be released for a compliant 'resource' (JORC or 43-101).

SHOULD THESE RESULTS SHOW ANY GRADES SIMILAR TO WHAT HAS COME OUT OF THIS AREA IN THE PAST, THE SHARE PRICE IS LIKELY TO GO INTERGALACTIC... PEOPLE WANT TO SEE GRADES IN SPECCIES.... the rest follows.

(others have done it with 1 or 2 holes.. lol)
    Some holders will remember the early days when foreign money dribbled into Arafura... ah those were the days...
    Why would we expect grades like this (from .2% to 30% U308)??
    Because Laramide's "low level, high resolution airborne magnetics and radiometrics survey" released in January showed very clearly 'uranium only' anomalies (I am reliably informed that this means 'there IS uranium there').

How good???
    *** From Laramide
    - a new 4 kilometer long trend on Arafura’s joint venture zone, (Debbill trend).
    - spot radiometric high in Arafura JV, (Anomaly 11 Conglo).
    - numerous spot anomalies located in Arafura JV which require follow up.
    What is real interesting about these surveys is that they still not go very deep...
    On the QLD side...
    Junnagunna
    "Mineralization is covered by shallow transported cover and does not show up on radiometric survey. This gives hope for discovering other significant mineralization under transported cover.
    Part of existing resource."

Laramide's resource on the QLD side is approx 46 million pounds of U3O8....

Now look at all these people throwing money at something that is near something else (the olde nearology factor) in less stable parts of the world; and they miss this sitting on the back door!!!

A 4km LONG ANOMALLY.... blow me down with a ribbed condo.m if that is not big enough to play with!!

It will happen folks just be patient... this will be the star of the year yet.

http://www.laramide.com/pdf/2006-LAM-Press-Jan10.pdf

Keep an eye here
    http://www.sedar.com/DisplayCompanyDocuments.do?lang=EN&issuerNo=00003540

And Lucy Creek not far away either...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $446.2K 2.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 2695095 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 2036367 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.