ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

uranium baby, page-25

1. 432 Posts.
    re: uranium mm I've been trying to ignore the gum-flapping that's been plagueing this thread for the last few months. It just seems like the whining of impatient kids on a long journey - "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?.....". ARU is a company that is still mainly exploration - the only sure resource is Nolans (which is worth many multiples of the current market cap) All the rest is speculation. When I got into ARU/O it was for the long term knowing that Nolans is a fantastic investment and will take years to reach its true value (I'd think a 20 or more bagger). And I believe that management is looking after my long term interests. I don't want them to spend their time and money keeping your impatient minds occupied. What is there that they can tell us that would have any effect on whether I buy or sell???? As soon as any drill results come out I want to know, as soon as anything important comes out I want to know, but what exactly is it that they haven't told me?? Do you want them to announce every week that the demerger has still been delayed by due process? What for? What would you gain? In my view this has always been a stock for putting in the bottom drawer and forgetting (unless some unforseen disaster happens, I'm not planning on selling for at least 3 years).
    I was not keen on the demerger either, but changed my mind once it was sure to happen because I realised I can still hold my shares in NuPower and maybe it would accelerate the growth by making us more visible in the market. Short term growth has never been a major factor though and I firmly believe that this stock will be very rewarding for those who wait. So, all you stressed out worry warts - forget about "Are we there yet?" - look out the window, enjoy the view, play I-spy if you need to but just enjoy the ride or get out of the car. ARU is the biggest investment I've ever made - it is going to make me rich - I am confident of this and am not expecting it to happen next week, so have no problem with what management is doing. Over the next couple of years as more drill result come out and the pilot plant for Nolans is built, we will see a much higher price for ARU than now. Does anyone doubt that??? So what's all the fuss about?
    Those of you who are complaining must be short - term investors and let's face it - you picked the wrong stock. Mend your wicked ways, see this for what it is (a long term beauty) and just hang on to it.
    And those of you who like to compare ARU to other stocks - just think about how long Olympian has been in CMR - if took many years for his faith in that company to be vindicated and now he must be very very happy. If you reckon you're a better investor than him and could have picked exactly the right moment to get in just before it rocketed, then you're kidding yourself - the only sure way is to find an undervalued stock like ARU and just patiently wait till it finds its true value. That is what Olympian did and that is what the smart investors are now doing with ARU.

Cheers to all the faithfull silent holders who've had to put up with the negativity on this thread. Just hang in there and (though there is no such thing as a sure bet) you will be rewarded very very well in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $162.4K 1.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
109 4715307 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1542605 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.