ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

One would think, that the majority of the local South Greenland...

1. 2,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    One would think, that the majority of the local South Greenland community would be appreciative of the time and effort (not to mention the millions of investor dollars spent over the last seven years), by GME on this Kvanefjeld mining project - just look at the Company's involvement in the local community, and the benefits the locals have shared in from this investment, up to this point in time.

They should realize that this is a once in a lifetime chance, for some of them to finally get off the social welfare treadmill and improve their lifestyle through meaningful employment.

IMHO I think that there has been a lot of scare-mongering by minority factions trying to influence the uneducated in this whole Uranium debate.
    I believe the majority of Greenlanders are intelligent enough to realize, that they need to embrace the opportunities and spin-offs provided by the investment in projects like this - besides, GMEL is no cowboy outfit when it comes to mining, and have followed all the necessary government protocols in their EIS/SIS preparations in the lead up to submitting the license application - bottom line, if GME are incompetent, they don't mine!

Nov.28th - Bring it on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $14.77K 665K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65149 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 6750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.