ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Thank you to HC GGG investors. Some genuinely excellent...

1. 20 Posts.
    Thank you to HC GGG investors. Some genuinely excellent information on here.
    Having recently purchased a parcel just prior to the election scandal i felt like a genuine novice. Having my portfolio primarily concentrated on healthcare stocks (my forte) i found GGG an interesting prospect.

Nevertheless, fast forward and here we are today, with me (and i'm sure many others) in the red!
    Regarding the Uranium ban,

I believe that one cannot separate the political and social implications of the Uranium band and it's  impact on this company. As much as we would hope for objective market forces, the cultural element cannot be understated. A comparable example would be the differences towards environmentalism in New Zealand vs Australia.

Nevertheless, there are seeds of hope (refer to  - http://arcticjournal.com/oil-minerals/1127/elemental-debate )
    Whilst the people of greenland would, generally speaking, be more environmentally conscious than our Aussie coal lovers - i genuinely believe that this fledging nation will continue to support the current legislation of pro-uranium mining.

The populations' desire to be a completely independent entity with job security and opportunities for growth and prosperity outweigh its population of fundamentalist who object to any extraction of the minerals.
    However, it will be dependent on the company demonstrating that it can achieve it's goals in an environmentally sustainable way.

I personally believe that this fledging company will turn the corner, with certain restrictions, the mining will go ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.161K 383.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174222 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 59703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.