PTS 0.00% 4.0¢ platsearch nl

uranium ~ boom time in sth. australia

1. 2,839 Posts.
    Afternoon all,
    Havilah is planning on a $10m IPO based on its Curnamona Craton Uranium interests.
    Based on this one, people should take a much closer look at PlatSearch (PTS) who have significant landholdings in the region.
    With the stock just trading off its yearly low of the other day, you would think the downside risk is almost non-existant.
    Their projects can be viewed here, see the link below.

http://www.platsearch.com.au/projinfo.htm#top

I wonder if other juniors will be sought after prior to the planned IPO in 2005. I guess it's a case of waiting for the financial journos to pick up on the story and then doing some homework as to who may offer the best upside to a Uranium boom.
    SMM had a good run the other day, and closed marginaslly up today on the open....BUT....it is in Qld., where the subsidised State Government appears to ignore mining realities and have vowed to never sanction Uranium.
    I believe NSW suffer from a similar narrow minded point of view, but at least NSW doesn't hold it's hand out for Victorian subsidies.

For we long suffering PTS holders who felt ripped off after the lacklustre run following Prominant Hill, (Remember the Minotaur action when PTS only ran to about 19c) here is another chance.

C'mon Bob, get your act together.....it's been a long time between runs!
    If we were engaged in a Test, that would never do.
    Exciting times we live in......
    Cheers,
    Carl.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.