AEE 3.13% 15.5¢ aura energy limited

I think you have every right to feel frustrated. I do. It's been...

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I think you have every right to feel frustrated. I do. It's been very trying to for me to watch us range in the 2s for so long. I'm sure it has been difficult for other holders as well - when you have your capital tied up you want to be rewarded at some point.

I'm not too worried about Tiris given the relationship we've built with the govt there but I am annoyed that the delays have been far more then what was conveyed. If there was anything material to be concerned about it would need to be reported. I think it's the current state of play in Maritania and we're left treading water while we wait for them to do due diligence.

I'm still confident that the high volume was tied to haggan not just to trade ( although we obviously had day traders) but to gain some leverage to support a rally when it occurs.

It's not for me to tell you to hold on but I do see some indications that we will move soon. Yes we deserve to be trading in the 3s now. And more with Tiris completed. But i still feel the bigger gains for Aura going to be a journey over the next few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.